What is Surya Mudra: –
Surya means fire, by performing Surya mudra, our inner fire elements are governed. The ring finger of the Sun is also known as the ring finger. This finger is directly related to the Sun and Uranus planets. Sun energy represents health and Uranus symbolizes sexuality, intuition and change. Sun is considered a symbol of health and energy. People also know Surya Mudra as Agni Mudra. This Mudra is opposite to the Earth Mudra. This mudra extends the properties of the sun into our body and reduces the excess of earth element.
Method of performing Surya Mudra: –
1- First of all, spread a mat on the ground and sit on it in Padmasana or Siddhasana, making sure that your spine is straight.
2- Now put both your hands on your knees and palms should be towards the sky.
3- Now bend the ring finger in the root of the thumb and press it with the thumb from above.
4- Should concentrate on breathing. Breathing is normal during exercise.
5- Do this mudra for 10-15 minutes.
Time and duration of doing sun pose: –
If you practice it everyday then you will get good results. Practicing this mudra in the morning and in the evening is more fruitful. You can do this before sunset evenly, you can start the sun posture from 8 minutes in the beginning to 24 minutes.
Benefits from Surya Mudra: –
1. As the name of this mudra is, it gives us the heat of the sun. Provides energy Makes us fit
2. People who are troubled by cold, who feel cold, whose hands and feet are cold, will benefit greatly from this mudra.
3. Surya Mudra ends body fatness, throttiness, heaviness, bulkiness. Weight is reduced. To reduce obesity, practice this mudra 15-15 minutes twice a day.
4. Very beneficial for diabetic patients. This pose burns the enlarged shankara. Due to the reduction of obesity, obesity-related diseases like diabetes, constipation etc. are cured. Urea in the blood is controlled. All liver diseases are cured.
5. Surya Mudra increases the fire element, heat is produced in the body. This causes phlegm, pleurisy, asthma, asthma, cold, cold, pneumonia, T.V. , Cyanus’s diseases are cured. By applying Surya Mudra, the sun tone turns on within 5-10 minutes. Therefore, it is beneficial in all diseases of the cold. Do the sun posture for 15-15 minutes after getting up in the morning and at night.
6. Thyroid disease is cured by pressing this pressure on the focal point of the thyroid gland located in the palm from the ring finger. All diseases like obesity, etc. are also overcome due to less secretion of thyroid gland.
7. The Sun gives light to the whole world. By doing sun mudra, the eye light increases and cataract also cures.
8. It reduces cholesterol. When obesity is low, weight is lost, the body’s metabolic activity is correct, then cholesterol comes under control.
9. In acute headache, this mudra provides instant relief.
10. Its regular practice awakens intuition in a person.
11. The practice of this mudra relieves mental tension.
12. By doing regular practice, all the diseases of the stomach are eliminated.
13. This posture also removes swelling of the body.
14. Restlessness and nervousness are removed by doing this. At the same time, the mind also begins to freeze.
15. To reduce body weight after pregnancy, do sun posture daily.
16. There is also Surya Mudra for Weight Loss By regularizing this posture, lose weight and the body becomes balanced.
17. This posture fixes the digestive system.
18. Applying Vajrasana for one hour in the sun posture reduces the weight of about 250 grams.
Precautions to be taken in Surya Mudra: –
By doing this mudra 5 minutes before and after 15 minutes, very quick benefit in diabetes and obesity. Do not do it for long in the summer. Weak weak person should not do this pose. Those with high blood pressure also reduce it. But it is very beneficial in low blood pressure. Surya mudra should not be done when there is weakness in the body. , This posture should be reduced in summer. Do not perform this pose if you have problems with acidity and acidity.